Mark, Barry and I were among the first to arrive in Louisville today. The first in the OOIDA gang, I mean, not the first ever. I'm not sure who those people were, but I bet they didn't learn as much as I did on the way down. Mark (that'd be Reddig, your host of Land Line Now) and Barry Spillman, our beloved sound engineer, are both full of completely useless trivia and information. It was a fascinating drive down, let me tell you. I'll spare you the details and you can thank me later.
But we're here now and Wednesday we head on down to the expo center to start setting up the recording equipment so we can bring Land Line Now to you live from Louisville. Well, as live as we get, anyway, which is to say you'll hear plenty of juicy details about the show, pork chop sandwiches and whatever else we can manage to dig up.
This is my first trip to the show for Land Line and OOIDA. I covered it once before for my previous employer, but this will be my first look at the show from an honest to goodness trucking perspective, and I'm looking forward to it.
See you on the show floor!
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hope you dot forget all the excitement in the poppa johns lot this year.. Leland (what a hunk) Martin is doing a fund raiser for a little oy with cancer and we all remember what happened in the lot last year.. Good food and greatfun.
love saddles
Post a Comment